Welcome!

Please feel free to browse my blog; any problems? Leave a commment, or email on f.e.warrick@hotmail.co.uk
I'd love feedback and welcome new followers!


Instagram

Friday 24 February 2012

Wishlist - Item #6

Again this item is VERY different, and probably not going to be bought for a while because of the price, but i'd love a proffesional/ decent wuality camera
I've been looking at canon cameras, and would love a DSLR. I'd take it every where with me and snap probably everything just because i could take amazing quality photos.
I haven't got an image or link because i'm not sure exactly what one i'd like, but i know they are from £399 upwards, so i shall keep dreaming.. and keep saving..
-x-

2 comments:

  1. thank you so so much for following me :)
    really appreciate it!
    following you back now ! :)
    xx love,

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete