Welcome!

Please feel free to browse my blog; any problems? Leave a commment, or email on f.e.warrick@hotmail.co.uk
I'd love feedback and welcome new followers!


Instagram

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

It's the 14th of Febuary! (Dun dun dunnnn..) But to everyone out there - single, in a relationship, married, engaged, divorced, everyone! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Coming up later will be an outfit of the day (i'm going to my boyfriends house and i have a sneaky feeling he's cooking :D) Accompanied by a makeup look and whatever hair style i fancy later.

Hope everyone has a very happy valentines :)

-x-
 So thank-you very much to my boyfriend for a lovely dinner, i was bought some red roses, chocolate and a gorgeous ring to replace one he previously bought me which broke (sob) I hope everyone had a lovely Valentines and that everyone was a little bit spoilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment