Welcome!

Please feel free to browse my blog; any problems? Leave a commment, or email on f.e.warrick@hotmail.co.uk
I'd love feedback and welcome new followers!


Instagram

Saturday 11 February 2012

I'm lusting for..

These boots! Oh my goodness.. well the chelsea boot has been out for a while, and i know Topshop sold a heeled pair, at a rather large sum of £75 (i believe) now to some people £75 may be fine for your budget, but i am currently unemployed and so being able to shop means budgeting money well.

AND I HAVE FOUND A SOLUTION!

Black (Black) Zip Ankle Boots | 239395601 | New Look
These beauty's are from newlook, and are only £19.99! I cannot wait to buy a pair!

How about you leave a comment with a great bargain you've found lately? i'd love to know!
Toodles
-x-

The boots can be found here

2 comments:

  1. Ooo I got these, and I got 20% off :) As nice as the Topshop ones I love are, £16 is such a better price haha.

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike! haha. what are your opinions of the boots because i'd love to know what they are like before i buy them :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete