Welcome!

Please feel free to browse my blog; any problems? Leave a commment, or email on f.e.warrick@hotmail.co.uk
I'd love feedback and welcome new followers!


Instagram

Thursday 9 February 2012

NOTD - short and dark

Okay so today i have really dark short nails because my nails are really brittle and are awful confition so i have to keep them pretty short so they don't break as bad. (If that made any sense what so ever.. :s)
The nail varnish was from a set i got for christmas 2010 from my boyfriend (it was from asda) so i have no idea what its called but any dark red or purple polish looks good on short nails. i love love love short nails with a dark colour and they look very sultry ready for the 14th! haha!
-x-

4 comments:

  1. Hia lovely, my bedding is from ikea :) x

    sffhcks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo thank-you :) sorry it's taken me two days to just say thank-you :s hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OhWOW SOPHIE/Soffie Hicks's rule the world! :')


    Sophh Elizabeth
    sophhelizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete