Welcome!

Please feel free to browse my blog; any problems? Leave a commment, or email on f.e.warrick@hotmail.co.uk
I'd love feedback and welcome new followers!


Instagram

Sunday 19 February 2012

Needing hair advice!

So, i really fancy a change to my hair, but i don't want to all of a sudden get a bob or something drastic like that!
I'd love to have lighter hair, but not bleach blonde (maybe ash? I like ash..)

Does anyone have any tips of hair styles that would suit me (without loosing lots of length!) and a nice way to make a change to the colour without my hair falling out..

-x-

2 comments:

  1. I think that fringes (a la Zooey Deschanel) look really good. It doesn't suit all face shapes though, not sure if it would suit mine.

    Chocolately caramel colours appeal to me (maybe that's just because they are foods!)

    I'm a new follower xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for following! and the great advice! (follow returned) caramel sounds like a cool colour to try since it's coming up to summer.. hmm.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete