Welcome!

Please feel free to browse my blog; any problems? Leave a commment, or email on f.e.warrick@hotmail.co.uk
I'd love feedback and welcome new followers!


Instagram

Friday 3 February 2012

NOTD - pastel yellow and black crackle

So I'm still not well :( and falling drastically behind at college because of it - not good!
Yesterday I painted my nails with a pastel hello polish and a black crackle effect (images below) I primed my nail with base coat and added a top coat to add a bit of shine. The crackle polish was free with a magazine but the yellow is Barry M in lemon shade 307. Barry M does a wide selection of crackle polish which is good (have tried and tested a friends). Leave comments below of what you want to read next and if you want a nail polish collection or a Barry M review!
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment