Welcome!

Please feel free to browse my blog; any problems? Leave a commment, or email on f.e.warrick@hotmail.co.uk
I'd love feedback and welcome new followers!


Instagram

Thursday 23 February 2012

Wishlist - Item #3

So i was planning to do my wish list one post a day for the rest of February, but, since i missed the first couple of weeks of February, you'll forgive me for doing two posts a day occasionally. And today shall be the first multiple wish list post days.. (if that made any sense what so ever...:S)

Love this dress for Spring. Topshop £46.00
Now i don't usually buy anything from Topshop because of the price, but i really love this dress, so may consider it. Or, may just either make my own or find a cheaper solution. if anyone knows a cheaper alternative - leave comments!
-x-

P.S. I think they would go great with the boots from wish list item #2! It may be a weird combo to some, but i know I'll end up trudging in mud, even in the summer, and so boots shall go perfectly for the cooler days..
For the warmer days... Toms...

8 comments:

  1. love love love this dress!check out my Giveaway kisses La Folie 

    ReplyDelete
  2. //hahaw, no, its not weird! I love them too :D its like small hands <3 You would have loved them even more if you could feel how soft they are :3 xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so cute how his tongue is always sticking out in all the pictures! he definitely poses hehe <3

      Delete
  3. love the dress

    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story
    @MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the dress is awesome! Love the flower print! Looks really great!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete