Welcome!

Please feel free to browse my blog; any problems? Leave a commment, or email on f.e.warrick@hotmail.co.uk
I'd love feedback and welcome new followers!


Instagram

Wednesday 22 February 2012

My wishlist - Item #1


EcoTools Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set

So i would really really like some new makeup tools, and i've heard amazing things about the eco tools from boots (you can probably buy them elsewhere too)

So for my wishlist at the moment i am adding the eco tools brush set (find it here)

It looks like a good set of basic makeup brushes to replace some very tatty and very loved old brushes.

-x-

6 comments:

  1. this brush set looks great! love that it's eco too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) that's really what drew me to them - the eco factor, and they are really good quality for a good price too :)

      Delete
  2. I'm thinking of getting these too, they look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whoever gets them first shall tell the other if they are worth it :P xox

      Delete
  3. Those brushes look so good, I also like to have good make up tools ! Hope you will enter my giveaway, there are some amazing make up things to win =)
    You're invited to enter Fashion and Cookies' Glam Girl giveaway to win two amazing make up sets from Benefit and Urban Decay !
    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank-you that's very kind of you to notify me about the giveaway :) xox

      Delete