Welcome!

Please feel free to browse my blog; any problems? Leave a commment, or email on f.e.warrick@hotmail.co.uk
I'd love feedback and welcome new followers!


Instagram

Monday 12 March 2012

Mini haul and good morning!

So it's 7:59am and I'm blogging! (Dedicated much!) basically i had a few moments of thought to myself so here i am!

I bought a few items from the charity shop i work in as well as my first ever Yankee candle!
My first Yankee Candle! I discovered them in my local garden centre. The next mission - which scent to choose next!

Some sunglasses from Wallis that i got for 50p!

My £2.50 Dress
The Yankee candle in my floral holder (holder from Matalan last year)


My garden this morning! Isn't the sky beautiful?
I hope everyone has a lovely Monday and that it's a great start to a great week!
-x-

10 comments:

  1. I love yankee candles, all the scents are delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got to be sure i don't try and eat it haha :)

      Delete
  2. Love the Sunglasses and the Dress :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the sun glasses! I havent tried Yankee candles yet but heard loads of good things so think they will be next on my list.

    I got a NEOM one to review. it smells lovely!!!

    Check out my MAC lipstick give away:

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.com/2012/02/mac-lipstick-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, I want it all ♥ :-) I'm still yet to try a Yankee Candle, as I don't know what scent to get x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was standing there for ages deciding! :) xox

      Delete