Welcome!

Please feel free to browse my blog; any problems? Leave a commment, or email on f.e.warrick@hotmail.co.uk
I'd love feedback and welcome new followers!


Instagram

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Review - MUA Mascara in Black

Love Love Love this mascara! However.. As mentioned in my easy college makeup post i love this mascara, but i've had it for a little while now and i have to admit, my opinion has changed. I know i only paid £1 for it, but i've had it barely a month and it's drying out all ready. It makes my lashes really long at first, but they easily go spidery because the mascara is drying. They also look like they have little fibres on, which is not meant to happen. This mascara is a great quick fix, and works okay-ish with other mascaras, but i'm disappointed now. Bad Superdrug!

No comments:

Post a Comment