Welcome!

Please feel free to browse my blog; any problems? Leave a commment, or email on f.e.warrick@hotmail.co.uk
I'd love feedback and welcome new followers!


Instagram

Monday 30 January 2012

Eep! I've neglected blogging!

Bad bad me! I've not updated in what seems like forever! I hope everyone had a good weekend!
But gr, it's monday morning again (Sob.)

This weekend was pretty hectic. my other halfs sister was visiting from liverpool, and brought her two young children with her. It was a busy but incredibly fun weekend and i don't think i've laughed so much at the littl 'uns liverpuddlian accent. It was the cutest thing ever. They are hoping to visit again soon and the boyf and i are trying to plan a weekend trip to her house some time, which of course i'll let you all know about!

P.S. I'm looking to buy a good, but not that expensive (i know it's a lot to ask for) digital camera to take pictures for blogging. At the moment i only use my iphone and the picture quality isn't great in dim lighting (sob.) Any suggestions would be much appreciated! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment