Welcome!

Please feel free to browse my blog; any problems? Leave a commment, or email on f.e.warrick@hotmail.co.uk
I'd love feedback and welcome new followers!


Instagram

Friday 8 March 2013

One for all the mamas/mums/mas/mams/mummys.

So, in England, this Sunday is Mothering Sunday and I think that is one of the most worthiest of holidays. Don't get me wrong, Christmas, Easter, Fathers Day - all great. But who could honestly survive without their mum? (literally and metaphorically.) I know I wouldn't be the person I am today without my mum.

Everyone has that stage where you think "urgh mums are annoying they don't care" but as I have got older I have realised how amazing my mum actually is. She deals with a lot from her stroppy teen (and stroppy hubby too, ha sorry dad.) And I don't think mums are appreciated enough.

The thought of being a mother myself one day fills me with a lot of happiness. When I see people who have great relationships with their mum, like I do with mine, I think about the future and hope that my sons/daughters will love me and feel as close to me as I do to my mum.

But mothers day, isn't just about the amazing mums.

My nana is a mum too, after all. She gave my wonderful mum life, and not only that she was a second mum to me when my own had to return to work when I was only a few months old.

I love my mum, and my nana. And all mums, nanas, aunts, sisters, daughters, deserve some sort of recognition on Mothers Day because after all, most women will be a mother one day in their lives. (if they choose to of course.)

So this post, after all that ramble, is dedicated to the wonderful mums. Any of my followers that are mums. To the followers who love a mum, have lost a mum, will become a mum.

Lets show the much deserved appreciation for our Mums that they do not get enough of.

 
So, Mum - thanks. for being there always.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment