Welcome!

Please feel free to browse my blog; any problems? Leave a commment, or email on f.e.warrick@hotmail.co.uk
I'd love feedback and welcome new followers!


Instagram

Saturday 19 May 2012

Apologies that this is only a wordy post...

But i'm looking for some advise for an outfit.

It's me and Liam's (the boyfriends) two year anniversary on the 28th (gulp!) and i am very gratefully being taken to frankie and benny's (an italian restaurant in case it's not a chain brad in your country/region)

so i'm looking for some advise on an outfit!

I want something really flirty and girly but that will be comfortable and will make him go "wow"

Comments would be much appreciated or you could email me! :D

Thanks guys!
much love
xox

3 comments:

  1. congrats! I'm a bit late but hope it went well!

    xx
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank-you! :) love your blog and would happily follow you :)
    X

    ReplyDelete